?

Shopping Cart
No items added.
Navigation
Sunday, August 19, 2018 1:56:38 PM

Main Axis not at 100

3 years ago
#7 Quote
I keep getting the message Main Axis not at 100 degrees.  I called and went thru the steps to clear this, but nothing seems to clear it.  I also get the message Main Axis Reverse.  No one has been able to help.  I NEED HELP.  My Customers are waiting on their products.
2 years ago
#9 Quote
Did you ever figure out how to clear the main axis error? My machine does the same thing, and oiling alone doesn't help...
one year ago
#27 Quote
Did anyone get a reply to this error? I have just purchased my machine less than 2 months ago and I have this error. I cannot get it to clear. please help thank you
one year ago
#28 Quote
James, we too have experience the same problem with our machine. We have had the tech out several times and they clear the error and blamed it on the programming we were using. still to this day still having problems with this but we have found a few tricks around it to clear the problem. Here's our email address if we can help or if you were able to fix yours, let us know what you did. Thank you.
one year ago
#30 Quote
I did figure out how to fix the Main Axis. There is a dial on the back of the machine. You can turn it either clockwise or counter clockwise. If you watch the screen at the same time you will see it moving. Just set it to 100degrees. Should work out for you. Or at least it did for me. Hope this helps.
one year ago
#33 Quote
Main Axis stops at 97... what to do further?
4 months ago
#38 Quote
Hi,

I'm having the same difficulty (main axis reverse) but I can't find your email address on the post. Could you please help me ?

Here's my contact : f.destrem(at)wushuguan(dot)com
3 months ago
#41 Quote
Please email javier@datastitch.com or kelly@datastitch.com for your PRO machine questions and tech help.
Main Axis reverse can mean something is stopping the rotary hook. And also it could mean rotary hook need oil.
Or call me Shelly Cook 817-594-9577 Ext. 1 and I'll get you to a tech.

Thank you all so much,
Shelly Cook-Sales
3 months ago
#42 Quote
There is a reset button on your control panel that looks like a circle 100 degrees on it. That should set your PRO machines back to 100 degrees. They have to be at 100 to sew. Hope this helps.

Shelly Cook-Sales
14 days ago
#45 Quote
I cant get mine to 100 it keeps going to 105 and will not sew. I manually set it to 100 but as soon as I hit start or the reset button it goes back to 105 and gives error code.